Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPRESSION ENCRE INVIBLE

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bpnjour

j ai créée un billet de concert pour une association muciale, une partie du billet sera en encre invisible

L'imprimeur me demande les éléments suivants...:

L'impression de l'encre de sécurité est effectuée surle « motif normal », celui-ci étant par conséquent surimprimé par l'encre UV invisible

Il faut donc créer une encre spéciale contenant votre motif de sécurité individuel

Créez votre motif de sécurité sous forme d'encre spéciale avec la désignation « UV » et attribuez-lui la valeur de couleur « 100 % magenta »

Tous les objets de la couleur aplat « UV » doivent se trouver sur Surimpression

Qui peut m'aider car je ne comprend pas tout, je suppose que je dois aller dans les couches et créer une couche nommée UV à 100% magenta...mais comment l'affecter seulement au motif de sécurité et la mettre en surimpression

Merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Your printer is asking for a file that includes an overprinting spot color channel, that will be used to print a special clear UV ink that only appears under a special (UV) light. The spot color can be any color you choose, but magenta or cyan are common. Create a separate layer in your file for the spot color. The UV ink will be in a design of your choice. I would use InDesign or Illustrator to produce the final PDF, which you would then send to the printer.

Invisible ink.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bpnjour

j created a concert for a muciale association ticket, the ticket will be in invisible ink

The printer asks me the following...:

Security ink printing is performed onthe "normal pattern", therefore being surimprime by the invisible UV ink

This means creating a special ink containing your individual security

Create your pattern of security in form of special with the designation "UV" ink and give it the value of ' 100% magenta ' color

All objects of the color solid "UV" must be on overprinting

Who can help me because I do not understand everything, I guess I have to go to layer and create a layer named UV 100% magenta... but how it affect only on the grounds of security and implement overprinting

Thank you

If I understand your printer correctly you should create a Spot Channel.

If your design does not use Magenta at all you could use that Channel instead but what does your design look like?

spotChannel.jpg

Overprinting applies to vector data, in Photoshop one would have to specifically hide the CMYK content if one would want to knock out the Spot Color as Spot Channels are not layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour la reponse

je vous joins le visuel comment je peux creer une couche de couleur 100 % magenta et ne l'affecter seulement au claque nommé UV

Car lorsque je créé une couche 100 % magenta comme vous me l'avez indiqué , elle s'applique à tous les calques

Sans titre.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I enclose the Visual how can I create a layer of 100% magenta and don't assign it only to the slap named UV

Because when I created a layer 100% magenta as you indicated me, it applies to all layers

Say what? 

First off: The image is RGB so there is no Magenta Channel yet.

Secondly: The layout uses reds, so using Magenta as a stand-in for the spot color does not make sense.

As fas as I can tell you need to create a Spot Channel if you want to use the psd-file.

But in my opinion you should have created the layout in a vector oriented application like Indesign or Illustrator; while you can get vector output for type and shape elements when saving a pdf from Photoshop there is no such luck with Spot Channels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your printer is asking for a file that includes an overprinting spot color channel, that will be used to print a special clear UV ink that only appears under a special (UV) light. The spot color can be any color you choose, but magenta or cyan are common. Create a separate layer in your file for the spot color. The UV ink will be in a design of your choice. I would use InDesign or Illustrator to produce the final PDF, which you would then send to the printer.

Invisible ink.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don’t seem to have defined »Spot UV INK« as a Spot Color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is. This symbol in the InDesign swatches swatches panel indicates a spot color.

I realized after posting that I basically repeated what you already said. My bad.

Invisible Ink2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I was mistakenly looking for the Illustrator Spot Colour marker (the little triangle).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines