• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Notifications of comments/ likes from shared collections via Lightroom mobile

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to get notified when another user signs in and comments or likes an image within one of my collection? I came across a similar post regarding this feature, but I was never asked about receiving notifications when i installed Lightroom mobile on my Android device, and there are no notification options within preferences in the app itself.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do get notifications on my iPhone, so I'd be surprised if you can't also get them on an Android phone. But there is no setting/preference within the app itself, in iOS there's a Notifications section with the phone's Settings, and in the list there I can select the LRCC app and enable/disable notifications. Hopefully an Android user will be able to give you the exact steps to enable this function on your phone, or at least confirm if notifications should be received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting notifications via the Lightroom app or the Creative Cloud app? Because I've checked that as well, under the tab for Lightroom that has a notification icon, but still no such luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get then in two places....via notifications on my mobile phone (and iPads), and because I also use LR Classic I get badges appearing on the collection and the grid thumbnails when a like/comment is made, and I can view them in the Comments section of the right-hand panel.

I think we need an Android user to drop by to confirm (or not) that notifications should be delivered to your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines