• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged twice for student teacher subscription

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, my creative cloud plan renewed with a higher price, so, imediatly, I went online and switched to a plan with a lower monthly payment and my credit card was charged for the new plan too. I called cust service and was placed on hold for a long time and couldn't resolve anything over the phone. Can someone please verify my account and refund me the extra payment $ 29.99 for this month?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Hi there

When you switch plans via account management a refund is automatically created for the unused days on your original plan and you are charged for the new plan.  You should expect to receive the refund within 3-5 days.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

When you switch plans via account management a refund is automatically created for the unused days on your original plan and you are charged for the new plan.  You should expect to receive the refund within 3-5 days.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines