• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe Export PDF

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to use https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf.  The site has been showing the error message "Unable to fetch base_uris form files tier" since I paid the annual fee six months ago.  I'd like you to pay the fee back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Hello Scwx0511

I have shared the list of Adobe Ports and URLs to be whitelisted on network and firewall via private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Scwx0511

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are getting an error message "unable to fetch base_uris from files tier", Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack services on your current Adobe ID.

Try connecting the machine to a different network environment or use your cell phone hotspot or any guest wired/wireless network. As some users had the similar issue and it was due to the firewall/security setting that was blocking our site.

Try exporting the PDF file using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf on a different browser like Chrome or Firefox, or Safari.

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

Thanks for the advice.  I can use two different networks in my company.  Last week Export PDF didn't work in both Network A and B (triying three different browsers didn't work, either).  But this week I'm now able to use Export PDF in Network B.  My problem this time has been solved.

(But if,,, I had only one network in the company and if I couldn't use Export PDF in the network, what could solve the problem?  The company paid the annual fee for employees to use Export PDF in the company, not at home in private)

Anyway, thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Scwx0511

I have shared the list of Adobe Ports and URLs to be whitelisted on network and firewall via private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the details!  I'll ask our IT Admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources