• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Creative Cloud App Error

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having issues verifying my account via email so I canceled that subscription and signed up with a different email address. 

I got signed in okay on my laptop but on my imac.  The creative cloud app is installed.  But it's still on the screen asking me to "check again and verify" or resend verification email.  Those are the only two options.  I can't sign out of this account and sign in with the "new" one.  How do I get pasted this?

I uninstalled the app and re installed it and it automatically went right back to the same screen in the creative cloud app.

I have been trying to get someone on the phone with Adobe for the last 45 minutes and been on hold.  I'm ready to pull my hair out!
Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Hi Natasha,

As I understand you stuck in a loop where Creative Cloud is asking you to verify an email. Please see the shared link where a similar issue has been discussed:

Wrong Email address to log into Creative Cloud Desktop, How do i switch to my email address?

Hope this helps! Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natasha,

As I understand you stuck in a loop where Creative Cloud is asking you to verify an email. Please see the shared link where a similar issue has been discussed:

Wrong Email address to log into Creative Cloud Desktop, How do i switch to my email address?

Hope this helps! Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!! Fixed it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Have a great week.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines