• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro 9

Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old copy of Adobe Acrobat Pro 9, and I can't seem to find the function where I can add alternative text to images. I know it can be done. I googled videos for it and just find the latest versions.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that the following is not activated in my Adobe Acrobat Pro 9, But it was before. I had uninstalled it from my computer a long time ago. and this morning reinstalled it, and the following is not active now.

To add alternate text to an image, choose Tools > Advanced Editing > TouchUp Object Tool. Click the image. Right click and choose Properties... from the context menu. Click on the Tag tab and fill in the alternate text field. To add alternate text to tags in the tags panel, select the tag, choose Options > Properties, click the Tag tab, and fill in the alternate text field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved to Acrobat forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone out there running Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am ... I'll look to see if I can edit via a plug in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat Pro 9 and wonder if the edit plug in is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jaspermaxx44,

As mentioned in post#1, you can edit text using Touchup object tool in Acrobat. You may refer to the following link for more info:

Adobe Acrobat 9 How-To #57: Editing Text and Modifying Attributes > Tips for Tranquil Text Tweaking

Let us know if you have any further question.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines