• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 7.2 workflow with PS

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update to LR 7.2 and subsequent PS update, after I take an image from LR into PS (CTRL+E), upon saving the changes in PS, I expect the image to refresh automatically in the relevant LR folder.  This is no longer working and I have to manually sync the folder.  Anyone else experiencing this ?  Whilst it's not a major, it's a pain and adds an unecessary step in my workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working fine here.

Are you using Ctrl + S or File > Save or Save As?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You type faster than me 🙂

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use CTRL+S to save.  The problem has just got worse, in that I have to now close LR in order to sync the folder.  I think I'll do a re-install of both LR and PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When was the last time you restated your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working fine for me. PS 2018 19.1.1 and LR 7.2. Are you using the PS "Save" command, not save as?

PC, Win 10 Creators edition, I7 - 3930, 32GB and GTX 970 video.

Also working fine on rMBP 2017 High Sierra, 16GB ram.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines