• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Error 145?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uninstalling Bridge from Creative Cloud.  It is now "uninstalled" but still shows up on the App toolbar (iMac) and still runs.  Another "help" file suggested uninstalling Creative Cloud using the "uninstall" tool.  I tried that & it still doesn't update Bridge.  Another "help" suggested manually removing the Bridge App folder from the Applications file on the iMac.  I'm reluctant to try that because if it doesn't work, then I'm without Bridge.  I use it a lot.

I haven't tried doing what the Error code (146) suggests; rename or delete the file it can't write over.  The name isn't the same as what I see in the error code message.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

(Branched out as a new thread)

Hi Douglasf17927229,

As you have mentioned you are trying to update Bridge CC, however it fails with an error "Exit code 146", and you have tried almost all the basic troubleshooting however it still fails.

I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting given in the following help document as well and see if that helps: Re: Adobe Bridge Update Error 146

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Branched out as a new thread)

Hi Douglasf17927229,

As you have mentioned you are trying to update Bridge CC, however it fails with an error "Exit code 146", and you have tried almost all the basic troubleshooting however it still fails.

I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting given in the following help document as well and see if that helps: Re: Adobe Bridge Update Error 146

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Barni

Your suggestion isn’t much help. The file that is suggested to rename or remove isn’t the same. So I”m not sure what to delete or rename. Below are the screen shots to illustrate the problem.

Here is the error message:

Here is the path for the file on my computer:

So you can see the contents of the file: PDFImporter.component doesn’t contain something called Adobe Bridge CC 2018.

Do I delete the whole PDFImporter.component file?

Thanks,

Doug Fletcher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screen shots are not attached properly Doug as they are not visible, please retry attaching them. For more help see: FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines