Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync dont working

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

today i took 240 fotos imported them in LR Classic CC Version 7.1.

but they dont appearing in my LR CC on iPAD, iPhone...any Ideas?

thanks

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are signed into your Adobe account. Click on your name (upper left) and check if you may have sync 'paused'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2017-12-25 19_26_04-haylebob-2 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Bibliothek.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

ye i have a account and sync is not on Pause. i get this message 19 Fotos are syncronising...since hours...i guess this is a old message how can i delete this message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pause the syncing, wait a while, then enable it again. You won't lose any images that are already synced.

At times, just starting a new path to Adobe's servers (cloud) does the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i stopped syncing for a while not success, i dont know how to choose a new path to Adobe servers...

i found out that 19 files are not synced with my iPad Pro...what is that means...?

2017-12-25 19_57_14-Voreinstellungen.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi soz to jump on post but couldn't fine how to start new thread ?????   I have a loupedeck and am struggling to connect to my laptop any ideas thanks in advace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am really upset with Adobe... it is impossible to solve this problem. There isn't any answer neither in this Forum, neither at phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines