• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Increase playback speed of clip

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Clip for Android, there's a slider to change clip speed from 25-100% of original.

Why can't I increase the playback speed / framerate above 100%?? - The only possibility is slowing it down?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for writing! Currently Clip can only slowdown the speed of the media.

Your request is noted. The ability to speed up a clip would be a great feature to include.

Best,

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for writing! Currently Clip can only slowdown the speed of the media.

Your request is noted. The ability to speed up a clip would be a great feature to include.

Best,

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A great feature to include? This feature is a must! In fact I was quite suprised to see that I was unable to speed a clip up. This is as important as audio gain and fade to black.

Sadly I also note that this request is now 6 months old and still not implemented.

I literally shot a wonderful sunset on my phone, wanted to speed it up, and post it, going to happen? nope, not until I get back to a workstation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature is an absolute must for this application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t know how you guys didn’t foresee this one from the start....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be great to have! Almost no iOS app can speed up videos past a factor of 8x or by selecting a target duration. This would be an opportunity to fill that gap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very disappointing to see adobe has not implemented this feature nearly 2 years later..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess that adobe/Dev does not understand when your app can actually do the basics, people would actually use it instead of looking for another solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So now even slowing playback speed down has been removed. Serious, what are you guys doing with this app?

Apples iMovie on iPad free and is now way more complete of a solution than Clip. Nice work Dev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree this feature is needed. Several times already I've wanted it and it's not there, so I have to upload my project to my laptop to work on it in premiere pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What’s the timeline on this feature !?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you applied for the beta of Adobe Rush?

I think it has the tools you're looking for.

Project Rush | Adobe video editing software, mobile & desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 2 years and still no speed up function in premiere clip ios.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'd request you to try the Beta of Project rush as that has all the tools that you're looking for.

Project Rush | Adobe video editing software, mobile & desktop​

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a solution for this? Just spent hours editing a video and now its ruined

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines