• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Pro DC trial version

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe pro dc suddenly appears to be a trial version, when in fact the full version has been purchased and downloaded and installed .  It has been working perfectly for months and now all of sudden tells me trial has expired and needs activation.  My subscription is good for till late this year, not sure how to get this restored.  All functionality is there of the full version, but twice now in the past couple of days I have had to log out and log back in to activate all the features.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Hi mikem70762107

Acrobat subscriptions require machines to be online if not always at least once after specific period of interval. The issue you faced may be attributed to some network issues. Please let us know if you are facing this again after re-sign in.

Regards

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mikem70762107

Acrobat subscriptions require machines to be online if not always at least once after specific period of interval. The issue you faced may be attributed to some network issues. Please let us know if you are facing this again after re-sign in.

Regards

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines