• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE Error E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please how can I deactivate all my devices with my Adobe ID in order to bring back max Device count?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google has a own activation limit. You must contact the Google Support to reset this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacting Google is a waste of time! I told them what I needed and I was told to either contact my laptop manufacturer or Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Found the solution! I tried contacting Google again using this form: https://support.google.com/books/partner/contact/default . You'll need the ISBN or Google Books ID for your books. Google reset my device count within a couple days after submitting my request!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines