• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every post I make is going into Moderation

Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Every post I add is going into moderation and it's getting really annoying can anything be done to prevent this from happening

unnamed.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Request made.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, no, because moderators are following who has normal queston, who has not. So many people trying to question anything that didn't connected with adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to get you an orange badge Ged. I am not sure what else we can do, or why you in particular are having this issue.  I'll ask in the Back Room forum to see if a staff member can do anything.

[EDIT]  OK that's done.  I'll keep refreshing the mod queue when I see you are posting, and fingers crossed for some action on the ACP front.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Trevor, I'd really appreciate it, I did mention it to Dave as well and he said he would contact Madison.

It's just becoming a bit of a pain trying to help people and having to wait for a mod to release the post

Hopefully it can be resolved soon

Regards

Ged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL

Untitled2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's your tiger avatar Ged. Everyone knows tigers are dangerous

Terri

It's the joys of retired life - you get the time to photograph bits of wood, you just can't remember why

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every none acp in the Dreamweaver forum has the same problem, (maybe it is something I said ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you applied for the ACP program Ged?

ACP Application

I imagine that is how to get the ball rolling. There is a box on the form asking whether you are being recommended by any other ACP and I'm sure Trevor will endorse you, as will I and probably Dave if you slip him a few quid  and he's not too busy photographing pieces of wood on beaches

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terri

Trevor has been in contact with Caroline so just waiting to hear back from her.

Thanks for the info, it's something I can keep in mind.

While Dave's on the beach photographing pieces of wood he can go fishing for a few squid that will safe me a few bob

P.S. thanks for the endorsement I would very much appreciate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to most everyone. We ACP's can request your Adobe ID be placed on the No Moderation list but that may take some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines