• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo sizing and jpeg to pdf

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 369 photos (jpeg) that I need to size, an equal amount of 4 x 6, 5 x 7, and 8 x 10 then print on vellum paper.  They are going in three-sided frames made out of heavy cardstock that will be part of the centerpieces for an event.  I used iphoto on my mac to size the pictures then converted the jpegs to pdf.  When I took the flash drive to the printer they said the sizes are all different.  What did I do wrong?  Can anyone please help me understand how I can get those 369 pictures in equal amounts of 4 x 6, 5 x 7 and 8 x 10?  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sizes are they now? Or would you like help finding out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok... to check the page size of a PDF, open it in Reader or Acrobat and hover the mouse near the bottom left of the page. The size should be shown at the corner. Now you can check the PDF sizes against the sizes you believed you set. What do you find?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I'm trying to get all the photos moved over to adobe and it's going to make me pay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain. What do you mean by " trying to get all the photos moved over to adobe " Adobe is a company, not a product? What are you trying to do?

You said you had PDF files. I assumed you had at least Acrobat Reader. Nothing to pay. Nothing to convert or move.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Above all: examine what you sent to the printer, exactly: don't make anything again !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines