• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio annotations in old Photoshop?

Enthusiast ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recall  Photoshop cs3 had "audio annotations"   Now looks like it doesn't .   I wonder would It still be possible to open and listen  such annotations in current Photoshop  from files saved in  cs3 one?       I need to do a lot of annotations for a lot of images and  kind of tired of pushing buttons.    Was those audio clips  kept inside psd files?

And how could I activate cs3?   I still own a box  but It's not even same computer now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

CS3's activation servers have been taken offline, so you won't be able to install or use it.  In fact don't.

Take your serial number here: Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

and you will get a non-activation installer and a new serial number to unlock it.

As for audio annotations, they were removed in CS5. So I guess there is no way to read them unless there is a plugin or extension out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS3's activation servers have been taken offline, so you won't be able to install or use it.  In fact don't.

Take your serial number here: Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

and you will get a non-activation installer and a new serial number to unlock it.

As for audio annotations, they were removed in CS5. So I guess there is no way to read them unless there is a plugin or extension out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines