• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading problems from card and folders CC Classic

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems hit and miss loading images either from a card or from the desktop.  I am running on an iMac with the latest system.  It seems very much slower now I am using Lightroom CC Classic  and often two or three attempts are required.  Sometimes image(s) take ages to appear or having selected the tick box fail to import.

Closing and re-launching does not always help.  Any ideas please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently sitting and waiting for photo previews to load so I can get to work. I'd love some advice too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you restarted your computer lately? If not that is the first thing you should do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old age Please read IMPORTING for uploading.  I tend to think of uploading images from my camera to the mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I understand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your card is the type that is recognized as a volume it will often be shown under devices and files. Try importing from the files tab which is often quicker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines