• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't import any images.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEF files won't import. Some have disappeared from my catalogue once I sync'd the folders, but they're still on my harddrive. When I go to import, add, copy, convert to dng, the files are greyed out and won't upload. 😕 How do I fix this? I tried updating, shutting computer off/on, and for days this hasn't been fixed.

Seriously affecting work, please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can't import those files again, they are probably still in your catalog after all.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're not. There's no duplicates . And some files I've NEVER put into Lightroom won't upload either...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using? Older versions may not support NEF files from a newer Nikon camera.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using the updated Lightroom classic CC. I use a d810. I've always done the same thing, even before the update it was doing this. I updated it thinking it would help, it didn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines