• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR, PS and Bridge showing images as corrupted when they are not.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my Adobe products are showing images as corrupted.  They are not all corrupted but they images just slowly flip to corrupted as I am using LR, Bridge and PS.  They images are for sure not actually corrupt as some are images that I have worked on and were fine.  I also loaded a set of images 2x into PS and sometime they came through corrupt and then the next time fine. 

I talked to Adobe on Tuesday and Friday both and no luck.  They updated my performance, did the latest update, uninstalled and reinstalled ACR as this was having issues as well.  I have updated my video card driver.  I have tried importing from my computer hard drive and also of the image folder on my server.  No luck,

Does anyone have any ideas what on earth is causing this?  I have so many clients sessions to edit and can't do anything because of this crazy issue and they are closed until Monday.

Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide screenshot of the corrupted images inside LR Library module Grid View and another showing one of these images open in PS. What file types, how many appear corrupted, and over what time-frame were they added to your HDD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the image folder on my server

I read these words and think of NAS problems.

Have a read of this forum thread-

Lightroom is corrupting the original jpeg files on a NAS. Backups can prove this.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines