• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From Lightroom cc on my computer to mobile devices?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only a very few of my photos show up on my mobile devices. What should be done to share - I find no info anywhere. What are you supposed to do to get photos shared? Thanks for any tips!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is light on details... Photos from your camera? From your smart phone? Have you upgraded from Classic to CC? Any background information that you can provide will help to troubleshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded the photos to the Adobe lightroom on my computer. I believe it to be the latest version (CC or classic is not indicated on my mac version of this). One single collection has been carried onto the mobile devices so somehow it is compatible, just nu sure how to get the other  collections up there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can tell which version of Lightroom by the icon in your dock... Does it have a gray square border or a blued rounded corner?

Also if you hover your over the Lr icon in the dock, the text will indicate which version you have installed. There will be different answers depending on which version you are asking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says Lightroom cc 2015:9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to check to see that you are logged in to Mobile in the activity center under your name (click on the arrow). If you are logged in to Mobile you should see an icon to the left of the synced collection indicating that it is synced. If you're not logged in you won't see this small box.

Image result for synced collection icon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/johan+gustavp29923941  wrote

It says Lightroom cc 2015:9

You are behind a few updates. The current version is Lightroom Classic CC 7.2. Are you staying with CC 2015 for some reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines