Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tweening problem

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

i have been working a few hours with the photoshop cc 2018 animations and i came across the following problem: if i try to tween two different frames the new one, created got  a white blur on it(Grey and white rectangles) i dont know how to fix it and would be so glad if someone could help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose the obvious question is what parameters did you use in the Tween panel?  If you had All Layers selected for instance, and there was a layer with content you did not realize was there, and you had Opacity checked, I guess that could look like a blur or smudge.

Select a frame that shows the blur and see which layers are turned on for that frame.  Ctrl clicking that layers thumbnail to load it as a selection should indicate any unexpected pixels (providing they are more than 50% opacity).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines