• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR can't start on Mac

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to LR classic CC 7.2 and OS to mac OS HighSierra 10.13.3 I can't start LR. I reinstalled all Adobe software and went through com.adobe.Lightroom6.plist and com.adobe.LightroomClassicCC7.plist files looking for useAutoBahn = true phrase according to GPU troubleshooting and FAQ article but I failed. I would appreciate any help!

Regards

Jarekk Sobkowiak

GPU troubleshooting and FAQ

GPU troubleshooting and FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you think it is the GPU setting being on that is stopping LR from starting.

You updated 2 different things, LR and OS X. Could be the update to OS X High Sierra changed the permissions on a folder LR needs access to so it can start properly.

I suggest you uninstall LR then Reinstall and test.

Do you get any error message? If you do please post the complete message you get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer:

1. I thought about GPU because i found such a suggestion in other forum topics, moreover I found description of similar issue in introduction to GPU troubleshooting article

2. unfortunately I have already reinstalled LR few times, together with installing 7.1 version too. It doesn't affect the issue - simply LR shows the starting tab for a second and thats all. Nothing happens, any error message.

Regards

Jarek Sobkowiak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines