• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic is not opening

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I recently bought myself a new 27” Mac desk and Adobe CC worked well until this evenin. When opening LR Classic, all that happens is the wheel on the mac keeps turning and LR just refuses to open. I have rebooted the computer a few times and each time the same resul. Has anybody experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't the same issue as here discussed. So it would better to create a new post.

It could be a problem with the GPU compatibility.

Please check: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have similar problem however i haven't found useAutoBahn = true phrase neither in com.adobe.Lightroom6.plist nor in com.adobe.LightroomClassicCC7.plist. Any comments?

Regards

Jarek Sobkowiak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add the line useAutoBahn = false manually to the file  com.adobe.LightroomClassicCC7.plist.

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I tried to add the line. in spite of the fact I did it and saved the changes LR doesn't start and after that the file automatically amends to old one (without additional line) dated 17.10.19. Did I do anything wrong?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whether you have made something wrong it can't be said from afar. As far as I do not see that. The date seems a bit strange to me. Your system date and time are correct?

I do not have so much experience with Macs and so I don't have another idea now. The only thing would be a clean reinstall.

Deinstall all Adobe software, run the Adobe Cleaner Tool and then install the Adobe softwar step by step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for help. I will have to do clean reinstall thou

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've Branched your post to a new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines