• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe digital reader 4.5

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded a file but cannot open it in adobe digital reader.  I get a spinning noise from computer and then it locks up.  When I exit the application a message says adobe digital reader is "not responding".  What needs to be done so I can open the downloaded document?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depuis que j'ai installé la dernière mise à jour Windows 10, impossible d'ouvrir Adobe digital edition donc...impossible de réserver les livres pour ma tablette Kobo. Un technicien a passé plus d'une heure ce matin à tenter de trouver une solution mais Adobe Digital Édition ne  semble pas être compatible avec la dernière version de Windows  car il n'ouvre m^me pas. J'ai bien essayé une version précédente mais sans plus de résultats. Si jamais vous trouvez la solution, merci de m'informer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve got the same problem with win 7...if you get a solution, please ell me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has happened to me with Mac os High Sierra.  Adobe is turning a deaf ear to all the problems out there.  My suggestion is that you complain to whomever is your source for books (library, bookseller, Amazon etc.) and get them to go after Adobe because mere users don't seem to get any action at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines