• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

freezes and can not move to edit next image

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to close lightroom and try to get it to open. Sometimes only one the second attempt does it open. How do I get my previous version back. You guys at Adobe are totally awesome only work monday-friday. No way to get ahold of you and I have a ton of work that can only be done on the weekend!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi a1l1e1x, sorry to hear you’re having trouble. If you open the CC app, click the arrow to the right of the open/install/update button for LR, you’ll see Other Versions. Previous versions should be listed there.

Once you’ve got that up and running so you can get your urgent work done, tell us moe about the problem you’re having? On which OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 7 ultimate. The problem seems to exist when i let lightroom idle for maybe 8 to 10 minutes while I am uploading the edited images to my adobe website so that clients can view them.

Once I return and click on the next image to edit it seems like it is trying to open something but nothing happens. I do it again and nothing happens (for a minute and a half).

Then I close lightroom and click to open it. Nothing happens. Then on the second attempt normally it will open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After calling adobe they told me to open up creative cloud and to the right of lightroom install an older version. Then they told me that under the performance tab i had check use graphics processor. The representative told me that, that could have been my problem all along. As of yet I have not run into the same problem and have installed as a safety precaution lightroom 6.0. Thank you Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines