• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a plan for me?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently on the plan that, for about $10 a month, gives me both flavors of LR, plus Photoshop, and a little bit of cloud storage.

I have no need for Photoshop. I would like to have both CC and Classic, at least for a while, until I'm fully comfortable with CC. I need 1TB of storage to migrate my whole catalog.

The only plan I see that has what I want will cost me $15 a month, and includes the unwanted Photoshop.  Is there a better plan, or could I take that plan for a short time and then downgrade to the one that has 1TB and CC only for $10 once I'm sure I don't need Classic anymore?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

You weren't a bother. Many people come here thinking they are addressing Adobe directly. I'm glad you understand differently. I was merely pointing out that accepting any of the Adobe plans is normally a full year commitment with penalties for early cancellation. You would have to talk to someone from Adobe to find out what the possibility would be to switch plans in the middle of the year. The alternative would be to simply continue with one plan until the end of the first year. If, at the end

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. You aren't talking to Adobe staff people here generally. Signing up for any Adobe plan is usually a one-year commitment. Whether or not you would be able to switch to a different plan within the year is something you would have to discuss with an Adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response, Jim. I'm actually aware this is a user forum. I asked the question here because there might be people similarly situated who have ideas or experience dealing with this new licensing and cloud storage situation, or who would benefit from the answers I receive.

Obviously not. Sorry to have bothered you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You weren't a bother. Many people come here thinking they are addressing Adobe directly. I'm glad you understand differently. I was merely pointing out that accepting any of the Adobe plans is normally a full year commitment with penalties for early cancellation. You would have to talk to someone from Adobe to find out what the possibility would be to switch plans in the middle of the year. The alternative would be to simply continue with one plan until the end of the first year. If, at the end of that year, you are satisfied that you no longer need Lightroom Classic CC you could easily switch to the other plan which would give you the 1 TB of cloud storage that you are seeking. Same price, more storage, you drop the program you don't need. Only question is whether or not the 20 GB of cloud storage would suffice for that first year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines