Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not enough space in C drive

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My C drive (100GB) is filled to the brim to the level that whenever I want to open a photo in Lightroom to edit, I always get an error message saying that my C Drive is full and that I should free up some space.

Other than freeing up space, is there any way that I can solve this problem? I have my D Drive (1TB) But I can't use it for Lightroom which I find really frustrating! I don't even have any "Originals" or anything as I always delete any photo after I work on it. Is there some way that I can transfer my Lightroom to the D Drive?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a really small C drive. When you import, why can't you choose your D drive and build your Lightroom library on it? What version of Lightroom are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I have a small C: drive that just runs windows and a few key applications.  I have a larger SSD for the rest of my applications and then disk drives for basic storage.  Lightroom CC seems to want to extra storage from C: even though neither the application or library are stored on that drive.  The only software related stored on C: is Creative Cloud, as I understand there is no way around that.

Any assistance would be great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Desperately need help with this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines