• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat android reader: Bangla font is breaking down.

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I edited a pdf file on my pc, written some Bangla and Korean words. But, while checking that pdf file on my Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet, Bangla fonts are broken. Korean fonts are okey as you can see on the screen shot. I hope there is a solution for this and I am looking forward to it.  Thanks in advance. Screenshot_20161224-105020.png

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Android , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi arifron75,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please let us know the application you used to edit PDF.

Can you share that file with us, so we can check it on our end?

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used foxit reader to edit the file. Yes, I can share the file. Give me an email address, I will send the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arifron,

It seems there is some issue occurred while editing PDF with the other software.

As the file was edited using the Foxit Reader software, I would suggest you contact support for the Foxit Reader software.

Also, share the file with us, so we can check it on our end as well.

To share the screenshot, click on Inset image icon as shown below:

Then click on "Choose File" and browse to the location where you have saved the screenshot.

Select the image file and click on "Open". Then click on "Insert Image" tab at the bottom to add it to forum reply.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I thought you asked which software I used to view the pdf file. I edited the file with adobe reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arifron,

My sincere apology for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above that you have edited the PDF with Adobe Reader, it is not possible to edit PDF with this application.

By editing, do you mean that you added comments to PDF?

Please let us know using which application you have added the Bangla and Korean words to PDF.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Meenakshi

I am using adobe reader for Bengali proof reading. But the new Adobe Reader does not support Bengali Unicode comments. This is my issue with the software. I use Avro for Bengali typing.

Regards

Pradip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines