Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using the new Lightroom CC cloud product and for the most part liking it.

I tried to run slideshow from my desktop (MAC) today and shocked that I cannot find a "Present" or Slideshow option.  Please advise how I can run a slideshow on my MAC.

Thank you.

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Using Lightroom CC? You can't. You will have to save the images to a folder and then use other software to create the slideshow. There is no slideshow option in Lightroom CC, at least at this time. Whether or not that option will be available in the future remains to be seen. Lightroom CC is a new application, designed from the ground up, aimed at a new audience with new needs. One of the prime goals of Lightroom CC is to have images available on all devices at all times. It is a version of Ligh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Lightroom CC? You can't. You will have to save the images to a folder and then use other software to create the slideshow. There is no slideshow option in Lightroom CC, at least at this time. Whether or not that option will be available in the future remains to be seen. Lightroom CC is a new application, designed from the ground up, aimed at a new audience with new needs. One of the prime goals of Lightroom CC is to have images available on all devices at all times. It is a version of Lightroom that will grow over time. In the meantime, patience will get you a long way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you and I appreciate your answer.

Is there a logical companion software to easily export the photos to to build a slideshow? I tried Spark but found it crazy that I think you can only add one photo at a time….. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to recommend a software program that I use, but I'm on Windows and apparently there isn't a Mac version. So I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make any suggestions. But it seems if you Google slideshow software for Mac there are several different options available. Take a look. Something ought to work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can run slideshows in a browser by logging into your Lightroom Web page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines