• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigator Missing

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reinstall Lightroom CC and when I started it up the interface looks different.  I don't have the navigator panel and there is no Window Menu to turn it back on from.  The only menus I see are File, Edit, Photo, View, and Help.  Am I starting Lightroom incorrectly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

I answered your same question in the Lightroom Classic CC Beginners forum. Can you clarify for me if you are using the new Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC? The menu options that you describe are for the new Lightroom CC, which is a cloud-based Lightroom. There is no Navigator in that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I answered your same question in the Lightroom Classic CC Beginners forum. Can you clarify for me if you are using the new Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC? The menu options that you describe are for the new Lightroom CC, which is a cloud-based Lightroom. There is no Navigator in that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines