• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC sending Blank Emails through Outlook 365 - 2016

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with Acrobat Pro DC version 2018.009.20050 when I use the send file option to open a Outlook 2016 new e-mail the file attaches as expected. I then would insert a signature and address the e-mail and hit send. when I check the sent e-mail the signature and all of the text that I added has disappeared. I then check with the person that got the e-mail and there is no text in the body of the e-mail.

I have this problem on two machines one is a window 7 pro machine and the other is a windows 10 machine,

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We turned off outlook cached mode and it seems to solve the issue, but slows outlooks performance for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow the very thing that helps us send email quickly now hinders our performance. What an oxymoron!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai aussi le même problème sur les ordinateurs de mon entreprises avec les configurations suivantes :

-Version Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.011.20036

-Outlook 2016

-Windows 7 Pro et 10 Pro

Sur Acrobat reader je clique sur l'enveloppe > Envoyer le fichier > Outlook 2016 se lance avec la pièce jointe > je tape le texte dans le corps du mail > bouton envoyer sur Outlook.

Le destinataire reçoit bien le mail avec la pièce jointe, mais le corps du mail est vide.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Cordialement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Could you please provide more information on this as asked below:

- Share the exact version of the application you are using to send a file as an attachment. Take help of the steps mentioned here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC to check the version number.

-What is the OS version installed on the system?

-Is it an issue with some particular PDFs or with all?

- Can you send us an email with the attachments? I will be sharing the email address in the private message. Please check your inbox.

- Please share the steps used to replicate the issue.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meenakshi,

Did you read the post? I said it was Acrobat Pro DC version 2018.009.20050 I also said it was windows 7 pro and windows 10 machines, this happens to all PDF sent via Adobe send mail button. Here is a PDF download showing the results of a sent email.  https://optimumwindow.com/wp-content/uploads/error_adobe.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Meenakshi,

Je vous ai envoyé un mail de test, avec une pièce jointe et du texte dans le corps du mail.

Le problème est présent sur toutes les machines Windows 7 ou 10 avec Outlook 2016.

La version d'Acrobat reader est : 2018.011.20036.

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

Cordialement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most people did not like the performance hit from disabling outlook cache. We found that hitting the save button in outlook before the  email is sent helps as a better work around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates on this? My users are still having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines