Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD to PDF Format A4

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to convert my PSD file to PDF. After converting, when I open my PDF file the picture is smaller than A4 format.

Here is the result:

I need to change the properties of document, maybe this will help? How can I modify it?

resume photo.png

Thank you in advance,

Megi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The size must be correct in the original app BEFORE you make the PDF. In Photoshop make sure it is a4 (210 x 297mm exactly)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I setting correct size, but the result is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your sizes in the second screen shot are larger than A4.

Open a new document from the Print tab and choose A4 and make sure that the resolution is 300dpi

Either group all your layers in the original, ao make them a Smart Object, and right click and Duplicate them to your A4 template.

Free Transform them to fit the new template, and save as to PDF using the High Quality Print preset.

Leave all type and vector layers as they are (don't flatten or merge layers).

When you have saved the PDF open it in an app like Acrobat and zoom way in to make sure it stays sharp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines