• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp HTML - Missing DTD

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2009 Jan 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robohelp seems to generate a file eHelp.xml (the file is attached below). This file refers to a DTD, ehelpopt.dtd. However, this DTD does not get generated with the XML/is not avaialble with the compiled help. When the help files are packaged with a .war or .ear, the deployment of the .war or .ear throws an exception pointing to the missing DTD. Please point us to the location where this DTD can be found, or how we can configure Robohelp to generate it. If this XML is not really useful, we would like to know if there's an option to not generate it.

Any help in this regard with be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Tina

Let me guess. Are you using X5 or earlier? I'm guessing you are. If memory serves, this file is created when WebSearch is enabled. To disable it, click File > Project Settings > WebSearch tab. DE-select the Enable WebSearch check box.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you Rick.

Yes, you are right. I am using Robohelp X5. I carried out your suggestion but the XML still has a reference to 'ehelpopt.dtd'. The DTD is not generated in either case i.e. whether the websearch is on or off. Guess it depends on some other setting. Please do share any other ideas that you may have.

Thank you for your time and quick response.

Tina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp