• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading adjustment brushes to the new lightroom 2017/2018?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out how to load my presets (I hate how they aren't organized, btw!!) but I can't figure out how to load my adjustment brushes! Please, PLEASE tell me there is a way to do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

The new cloud version doesn't offer brush presets at this time, but you will want to vote ("me too") on this request: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/custom-brush-presets-in-new-lightroom-cc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new cloud version doesn't offer brush presets at this time, but you will want to vote ("me too") on this request: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/custom-brush-presets-in-new-lightroom-cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No Way.. I just invested in a Brushes bundle..   Im very new to LR and PS .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines