• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC - Problems with layers in a file

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with a specific file in photoshop CC. I've been working on this image and earlier today it was fine. Now, it's not tracking changes on the images. For instance, I deleted two text layers and saved the image. The text from those two images still appears on the graphic but teh layers are removed from my layers panel. If I attempt to hide a layer it doesn't go away. If I attempt a color change on a text layer it doesn't show up. However, if I open a new file I can do all of that...

What is going on and is there a solution. I've spent hours on this specific file and I do not want to redo it because of some weird issue at this point.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you close the file and shut down the program and relaunch the program and open the file ?

Same issue ?

In preferences>general> select delete preferences on quit. Save your workspace and close and relaunch. I've never heard of your issue but that should fix it. Should ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try to save the file and than restart photoshop and clean the preferences?

Command or control Option or Alt Shift  when you launch PS you will get a message ot clean preferences.

Sy yes and try to open the file and work...se if this helps

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 15.49.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines