• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There were appear grid on my picture

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please help me. I've weird problem sucks grid were appear on my pict when I wanted to crop it. It's seems like shutterstock picture (has a grid on their picts)

I was zooming my pict, so this is before and after I cropped.

can you see these?-_________________________________________________-

please someone help me, cause this grid will appear on my JPG file too. Its too weird and suck, I was stressed out to thought it more:')

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "checkerboard" indicates a transparent area.  You can only have transparency in a "floating layer" which is marked as Layer 0 (or any number).

If you cropped out the surrounding area, you deleted those pixels. The checkerboard shows there are no pixels and the layer is a floating layer "Layer 1"

It's kind of fun in a way. You can place the object over another layer, another color or photo, and see what it looks like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not on about the transparency. If you look closely at the center of the image you can see a grid across it.

Op I'm not sure what's causing that to happen, but will try to find out for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP posted two screen captures of Photoshop displaying two different document the first a Document just open from a  Jpeg file. So a single Background layere  no transparency and no grid.  The History Palette shows this as the Layer palette is hidden.

The second Document was opened from a Layered PSD file.  Can not tell how many layers or what the layer structure  looks like or what kind of layers or layer contents for the layers palette is hidden.  The history palette show the open  then a drag selection.  Have no idea how the selection was made. Then there was a move followed by a delete layer. A paste, have no idea of what was in the clipboard.  Then a move followed be a second layer delete.  Then a layer may have been dragged in moved and deleted. A brush stroke added  then backed out by stepping back in history. If the document has a background layer its visibility is turned off for the composite displayed has a transparent background.  Seen in the composite is a grid over some part of an object but not all of the object and not over the transparent background.  What layer or layers the grid is in I have no idea do not know if the gride is in a layer of it own.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what exactly has this to do with the grid on the cropped image? You post is nonsensical and absolutely no help.

I'm going to suggest you stop posting this dribble and try to be more productive in your replies.

gener7​ Suggestion makes sence and worth a try.

thaliaa1428409 Can you post back if this cures your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without seeing their layers palette all I could see is what was shown in their history  palette their dribble and it made no sense to me either. The screen capture was also scaled down in size and I could not tell is the lines were guide lines or a grid or in the image.  When were you appointed judge jury. Your new here....

If they are Guide lines  they use the view menu to clear canvas guides.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those? They look like "Guides", used to align objects. View menu > Clear Guides should work if they are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be a Photoshop Grid but viewed at 100% zoom as captured the grid does not look very good or look like it is covering part of the right side of the object.  I could be wrong foe it also looks like the fulls size capture has been scaled down in size.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines