• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export pop-up not displaying

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope some one can help. I have now installed and uninstalled various versions of Lightroom in the last view months in an attempt to get the export (to hard drive) functionality working.

When I click on file, then on export lightroom fades (as to be in the background) disallowing any interaction. No export pop-up appears even if left for a while. This happened in my old trusted version 4 for no reason at all (unless Windows installed/updated) on the basis I need an update I have been through ever known version of Lightroom with the same problem.

Is there a fix either in Adobe or Windows 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

If you currently have installed LR6 or later, try resetting the preferences as described here: Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you currently have installed LR6 or later, try resetting the preferences as described here: Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thank you so much for this, brilliant it works again.

Yet so simple, probably should have not dragged my preferences around between versions, would have had the same effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy it works

Preferences somehow, sometimes get corrupt for various sections, resulting in all kind of strange effects throughout Lightroom.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines