• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover States that effect other buttons

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is their a way in Adobe Muse to create a menu that when you rollover 'HOME' for example, the other menu items darken and Home stays white. In the normal state all the menu Items are white.

An example of what I want done is the Carhartt WIP menu.

Thanking you in advance

J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey jasona,

If I understand correctly, you want the rollover effect to be on other objects rather then what the mouse if hovered, correct?

If that is the case you can use a composition widget to achieve this effect.

Keep the Trigger and target fill transparent and place a trigger on top of your Logo.

Now you can place the changed content (Like you want on rollover) in target container and place it exactly on top of your original content.

Please refer to the video (refer to widget part of it) which might help: Adobe Muse: Customize Widgets - YouTube

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply, I was thinking about using the composition window but the problem with this is, placing the text exactly on top leaves a slight hallow, especially with the background being black

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines