• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop print preview problem

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Photoshop CC 19.1.0 - in the Photoshop Print Settings dialog box, the preview is lo-res, blurred, or pixellated. I have tried disabling the graphics processor usage (Geforce GTV 1080 Ti) in Performance Preferences but this made no difference. Has a buggy update caused this? Should I revert to an earlier CC version? Lightroom print module doesn't appear to be affected.

Any assistance gratefully received

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem with ATI FirePro V4800 (FireGL V). Adobe support recommended an driver update to the newest version. But it has no effect.

I installed parallel cc 2017. This works fine, but this isn't the solution I want.
Are there any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately no solution by version 19.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgraded to Photoshop 19.1.3 and see that the low-res print dialog image has not been corrected. Doesn't anyone at Adobe do regression testing of releases?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone from Adobe going to provide any help here? I have tried resetting preferences, upgrading drivers, etc - but I'm stuck at Photoshop CC 19.0. I'm paying to be able to upgrade but can't because of this bug. Please respond, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 19.1.4 is still showing this issue with print Preview on my MAC High Sierra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, did you report the issue (with all relevant information, and screenshots) on https://feedback.photoshop.com or search if someone already did (provide all the pertinent info if s/he hasn't)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines