Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jak vypnu Alt ve Windows?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dobrý den,

chtěl bych se zeptat na problém se zkratkou, kterou nemohu vyřešit.

V práci mám MAC, tam vše běží v pořádku, ale doma mám Windows10 a ve Photoshopu hodně používám zkratky. Spousty zkratek se kombinuje s tlačítkem "Alt" Ale  Altem se mi zapne Windows zkratka na menu.
napřiklad:

1. kliknu na "Alt" (podtrhnou se písmenka Soubor Úpravy Obraz Vrstva a podobně

2. kliknu na klávesnici "S" (nedá mi to do ruky "klonovací razítko", ale vyjede na mě nabýdka pod tlačítkem "Soubor"

vyzkouším znova klávesnici "S" a otevře se mi internetový prohlížeč s načítající stránkou Behance, ale celou dobu schci jen "klonovácí razítko".
Takové problémy mám často při výběru nástroje.

Prosím, jak se toho zbavím?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not translate your questions completely.

Problem with the Alt key: There was a bug. Update your Photoshop to the newest Version.

I hope this helps.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rupicaprar33998493  wrote

Hello,

I would like to ask about a problem with the shortcut, which I can't resolve.

At work I have a MAC, there everything is running fine, but at home I have a lot of ROM, and in Photoshop I use shortcuts. Lots of shortcuts is combined with the "Alt" button But I turn on Windows Altem shortcut on the menu.
for example:

1. I click on the "Alt" (spotlighting the letters withthe BRPandwill show you aboutbraz inrstva and so on
  2. I click on the keyboard "with" (not me in your hand "clone stamp", but he leaves me nabýdka under the button "with files and folders"

I'll try again with the "keyboard" and opens my Internet browser is loading the page with Behance, but all the time schci "klonovácí".
Such problems I often have when selecting a tool.

Please, how do I get rid of it?

I hope I am understanding your problem, but the translation is not perfect.

I am sure you understand that pressing the Alt key on a Windows system initially highlights the menus as below.

But when you hold down the Alt key and then press the other shortcut key(s) focus should then go to Photoshop.

This can sometimes go wrong when other applications steal the shortcut focus from Photoshop.  NVIDIA gaming experience, for instance has a screen grab short cut that overrides Photoshop, and needs to be disabled.  Other plugins can be tested by holding down the SDhift key while starting Photoshop, which forces Photoshop to open without any plug-ins or extensions.  If this fixes the problem, then you need to test each plug-in in turn to see which one is the problem.

But I am wondering if your problem is coming from confusion between the way Mac and Windows systems work, and that your workflow might be a tiny bit off?

Good luck

Hodně štěstí

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines