• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6.14 stand alone error

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded update 6.14 to PC running Windows 10 - 64.  LR opens in Library mode to the last folder that was open prior to update.  When I change folder I get error message "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Check Windows and Dell for updates and installed as necessary.  Uninstall Lightroom and reinstalled from disk, then updated to current version.  Same error message occurs and LR shuts down.  Set Restore date prior to original 6.14 update when system was working correctly.  No luck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to deactivate GPU support

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Regards

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed instructions to deactivate graphic processor.  The box was already unchecked.  Clicked the box and message said "graphic processor has been deselected due to error".  Then reverted back to the unchecked status.  Thanks for help.  I''m still open for suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So now I'm confused.

You have marked the answer above as correct, but you are "still open for suggestions".

Which is it? Do you have the correct answer or not? If not, unmark the answer above so it is no longer marked "correct".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I did not intentional mark the answer as correct.  The problem still exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reset the "Answered" flag.

Try to reset the Lightroom preferences. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Do you work as an Adminstrator or with an user with admin rights?

Try to create a new user account (with Admin rights) in Windows and check if Lightroom is running. Perhaps the existing user profile has  an error.

When you reinstalled Lightroom do you have done a clena install? If not then try the following steps:

How many graphic cards are inside you computer? If two please deactivate the CPU internal graphic. It's normally a Intel

Regards

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everyone for their help.  As it turned out the graphic card in the computer needed to be replace.  System in now working correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines