• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash in development module

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I apologize for this my English but I have to translate everything with google but we get to the point so I have a very serious problem with lightroom after the last update every time I work in the development module after a dozen shots freezes the program and not allows me to work and I also noticed a certain slowdown in executing the rejection with the check mark and then delete any more photos at a time, I tried to uninstall and install the program but nothing has changed as a PC I have this Intel 7i configuration 12gb ram 2gb video card win10 I hope someone can help me because this thing is really tight because I just can not work steadily thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first that you can try is to deactivate the GPU support.

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Which version of Lightroom do you use, Lightroom Classic CC, Lightroom CC or Lightroom 6? Do you have installed the latest version of Lightroom?

Is your system up-to-date?

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disabled gpu I have version 7.2 lightroom classic system win updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The next step that you can try is do reset the Lightroom preferences.

Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

From my experience in the past I suggest also the following steps:

• Make a backup of your catalog, templates and photos
  • Deinstall Lightroom and Photoshop using the CC Desktop App
  • Run the Adobe Cleaner Tool
  • Install lightroom and Photoshop from the CC Desktop App
  • Restore the catalog, templates and photos from your backup

That may sound like a lot of work, but a clean install can and has already solved several problems in the past. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, very frequent crashes in LR CC when in develop mode - every few minutes. I have the latest version of LR CC, I have uninstalled, run Adobe Cleaner Tool, reinstalled, disabled GPU acceleration. Windows and all drivers are up to date and the problem persists. I have tried creating a new catalogue and just importing one small folder of images, but the problem still occurs.

Despite searching various forums I cannot see any steps to resolve the issue beyond what I have already taken. Any further ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines