• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying license keys from other sites

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I want to ask that websites such as ebay, amazon etc offering adobe photoshop cs6 keys Is It Legal to buy keys from there. Will my license of photoshop be valid.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would advise you to subscribe to the current Adobe CC version of Photoshop.

You have a number of different options in regards to customising the programs you select. So you only need Photoshop and lightroom then you can select just that program.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Also your are able to have access to program updates as soon as they are available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I certainly understand the allure of the perpetual license and I think if people decide to use obsolete software that is up to them.

But those people have no right to complain if the program stops working after they upgrade the OS, the hardware etc.

So should you decide against the advice you have received and purchase a license to an obsolete Photoshop version make sure you are able to roll back any and all future software and hardware updates in case they prove disastrous for that Photoshop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with the previous posts--CS6 is very out of date and can be problematic on newer OS's.

Use extreme caution when buying online--90% is most likely a scam, however, I did sell legit software once on eBay. (The steps I had to go through to prove I was the proper owner was too much trouble to make it worthwhile.)

Software that was used to upgrade to a newer version cannot be sold, however, since CS6 was the last perpetual version, it is likely the users moved on to the Cloud. Also, software purchased through an education license cannot be sold either.

That said, here is the info you need to read and follow:

Transfer an Adobe product license

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know how to get another location in my shop.

We already have two but we need another for a third computer .. can it be done? if so how much does it cost?

How can I proceed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can take a new Creative Cloud subscription. Consider volume licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines