• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse keeps resizing my FTP uploaded website

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to create a Mobile version of a Desktop website, but when I tried to publish it, it resized my Desktop version and everything was zoomed in. I presumed this was an issue within the file and deleted the Mobile version, but nothing changed, so I decided to just create a whole new file (much to my annoyance).

Everything was going ok with the new file, in preview and business catalyst, but as soon as I try to upload to FTP, it resizes again. I've attached screenshots for reference.

Does anyone have any tips on how to fix this? I'm presuming its a bug within Muse & my FTP but I have no idea how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 17.21.42.jpegScreen Shot 2018-02-21 at 17.21.48.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 17.21.57.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey abbies,

Looking at the screenshots you have provided didn't get what exactly you are trying to achieve!

What is that red background which is spread beyond the page limits?

If you see still see the older version of a site on your FTP there could be an issue with the previous cache.

You must delete the old cache the re-upload the site.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The red image is a gif which changes colour then disappears- but the main focus is how the text and other images mis-shape.

how do i delete the old cache ?

thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abbie,

Can we see the file which you are working on?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message?

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines