• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form tick box and label behaviours on responsive site

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a contact form and due to the new regulations coming in to force in the UK soon, I need to have a tick box so that users can give permission for their details to be recorded.

I have managed to create the tick box easily enough but I cannot make it behave in the same way as the rest of the form. I am trying to get the entire form fixed in the centre of the page and resizing in relation to the browser width. The rest of the form does this but I cannot pin the tick box and both the tick box and the label eventually track to the left and when some options are selected they end up layering over the top of one another.

Any advice would be very gratefully received as I’ve run out of ideas and cannot find any suggestions online for ways to work around this…

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Johnn,

Could you please show us any visual references like a site link or a screenshot which can help us zeroing the issue?

You can also paste the form into a new single page file and share it with us to investigate.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines