Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content of email disappearing

Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and Outlook 2016 on Windows 7.  When I send an email from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, it includes the attachment but the text that I have typed in the email disappears.  It is not in the received email or in Sent Items.

I have run a repair installation but that has not fixed it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kezzas Kettles,

Could you let us know Acrobat DC's dot version installed on the machine? To check the version: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

I have also sent you a private message, please check the inbox.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam

It is 2018.011.20035

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kezzas Kettles,

Thanks for sharing the details. Please try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Reboot the machine if you haven't already and check.

2- If that doesn't work, reset preferences for Acrobat using the steps given in this link: How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default. reboot the machine and try again.

3- If resetting preferences doesn't resolve the issue, repair Outlook following the steps given in this link: Repair an Office application - Office Support

4- If the issue still persists, remove Acrobat using cleaner tool which you can download from here: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs , reboot the machine, download Acrobat Pro DC from here: Download and install Acrobat DC subscription and check.

Let us know if that helps.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines