• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to convert PDF 44MB to powerpoint document. I get an unable to convert due to size or complexity. How do I make PDF smaller for conversion or help with conversion

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document PDF 44MB unable to convert to powerpoint.  error message: too large or too complex.   I bought the acrobat pack to do this conversion and now unable to use it.   Can the PDF be altered to into segments for conversion.   Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Hello Jamesb,

As per the description above, you are not able to convert a 44 MB PDF file to powerpoint as getting a message of the size of complexity, Is that correct?

With the exception of Adobe Send, the Acrobat.com online services allow you to upload and convert files that are up to 100 MB.

However, it depends on the complexity of the document you're converting (number of pages, content) affect how large a file you can convert.

So, even files that are under the 100 MB file-size limit may not conv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jamesb,

As per the description above, you are not able to convert a 44 MB PDF file to powerpoint as getting a message of the size of complexity, Is that correct?

With the exception of Adobe Send, the Acrobat.com online services allow you to upload and convert files that are up to 100 MB.

However, it depends on the complexity of the document you're converting (number of pages, content) affect how large a file you can convert.

So, even files that are under the 100 MB file-size limit may not convert if they are overly complex. You can refer to File size limitations

In order to reduce the file size, please refer to the following KB and refer to the answer marked as correct in the following KB How to reduce the size of PDF Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2219009

You may also refer to Optimizing PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Pro

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources