• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distortion after edit in lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with some raw images that I edited in lightroom that have a lot sky in the image. After moving from the develop module back into the library module, there is a distortion in the image. It looks like there is a thumb print pattern in the image. mostly in the sky. It's like the Image is losing some information. When I move the image back to develop module the image looks normal. I don't understand why the library module is not keep the integrity of the image?

Moderator: Moved to the Lightroom Classic CC forum

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the new cloud-based Lightroom CC, or Lightroom Classic/Lightroom 5 or 6/Lightroom CC 2015 (all desktop-based)?

Go to Help > About Lightroom to verify.

Also please post screenshots of the image in Library and Develop that show the difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using classic. Desk top

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, please post screenshots that show the difference,

You cannot post screenshots by email - you have to visit the forum in a web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like graphics problems. Do you have tried to deactivate the GPU support?

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

I've remember me that I've seen this a long time before.

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines