• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2018 Organizer not compatible with Windows 10 64 bit

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just started to use Photoshop Elements 2018 and it is immediately apparent that the Organizer is incompatible with Windows 10.  The webcam is started and shut down with the opening and close of the Organizer application and the Slideshow does not work if you have a proper dedicated graphics card and the Intel HD graphics disabled in Bios.  No solutions for these problems can be found from Adobe only unaccepteble workarounds for the slideshow.  I would like to hope that these issuse will be fixed not ignored.  Has someone a proper solution for these issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For slideshow not working issue:

Refer this link: Troubleshoot slideshow and video playback issues

Can you share the details of your webcam?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My webcamera is Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

I went through the "Troubleshoot slideshow and video playback issues" before posting on this forum.  These workarounds don't work for the slideshow playback issue.  The software maker needs to fix the compatebility issues that are present with the software.

Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I regard the Orgenizer as unusable for me and I don't recomend Adobe Photoshop Elements to my friends or colleagues as I consider it in part incompateble for Windows 10 despite stated otherwise by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines