Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Max size for importing pictures

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What would be the maximum size for importing pictures in lightroom CC?

Ronny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Pretty sure the limits are the same as for Classic. This means that the maximum size is 65000 pixels on a side and 512 megapixels max. Filesize in megabytes is probably limited to the typical 2GB limit of many file formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting question. I don't know that there is a maximum size. Why do you ask? If a camera is supported then Lightroom CC should accept the images from that camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because i have some 500Mb pictures who wont syncronise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless things have changed recently, syncing files >500Mb should be OK. I've certainly got some pano merge files larger than that which have synced correctly. It might depend where you are importing to and thus syncing from, but if you import into LRCC for desktop they should upload and sync properly, though I think there's a 200Mb limit if uploading from LRCC for Web.

I haven't tried uploading files that large recently though (largest was 345Mb, but that was OK).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, i will try it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pretty sure the limits are the same as for Classic. This means that the maximum size is 65000 pixels on a side and 512 megapixels max. Filesize in megabytes is probably limited to the typical 2GB limit of many file formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines