• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CC and CS4 Compatibility

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an image using PS CC in Windows 10 Pro 64.  I need to print it to an ALPS MD-5000 printer, for which only 32-bit drivers exist.  I have an old Windows XP machine that has PS CS4 installed on it and which can print to this printer.  Is there anything I have to do in PS CC to assure that the file that I save my image to is compatible with my PS CS4?

A separate, but related, question:

In researching the first question, I noticed that CC allows one to download PS CS6.  If I do this, will it replace the PS CC I currently have installed on my Windows 10 machine?  Will it make an installation file that is compatible with XP?  Does it consume one of my CC licenses?

Thanks,

Ken

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

You can save your file as a copy, a flattened .tif file for printing on CS4/XP. Give it a try.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can save your file as a copy, a flattened .tif file for printing on CS4/XP. Give it a try.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines